Asante Consists of:
• Seven spacious en suite bedrooms.
• All the rooms are separate from the main building with a common dining room in the main building.
• Our rooms have indigenous tree names and are furnished with stylish and durable solid wood furniture.
• Three of our rooms have shower and bath facilities while the rest have only showers.
• The family room, Marula, has a double bed as well as a single bed and a bathroom with shower.
• Each room has its own entrance and private veranda facing the garden, Koi dam or the swimming pool.
• The rooms are fitted with roof fans for cooling during summer and wall mounted heaters, as well as free standing gas heaters.
• All the rooms are equipped with an emergency light in the case of load shedding.
• There are mini fridges in the rooms.
• There is DSTV with individual decoders in each room. Uncapped FREE WIFI is available as well as a fax facility in the main building.
• There are coffee and tea making facilities, as well as a hair-drier, in all the rooms.
In Our Rooms
• Individually decorated
• Equipped for the business and leisure traveler
• Private entrance and patios
• Plenty of wardrobe space
• En Suite Bathrooms
• Queen size beds
• Hotel range linen
• Flat screen TV with DSTV (individual decoders, Hotel package)
• Mini Fridge (not stocked)
• Complimentary tea and coffee
• Complimentary amenities
• A comfortable work space with desk lamps and electrical connections
• Dressing tables with mirrors
• Electric blankets
• A safe for locking up valuables
• Iron and ironing-board
• Uncapped free WIFI
• Gas panel heaters
Water heating System.
• At Asante we make use of Solar power to heat the water in four of our rooms, a gas geyser is used in Acacia and Karee (You will never have to take a cold shower)
Breakfast and dinner
• The rates include a full English breakfast . Dinner is available on request if booked before 09h00.
• Breakfast is served from 07h00 to 08h30 during the week and until 09h00 on Saturdays and Sundays.